Holiday Inn Kings cross. First. it's a misnomer and should be corrected as "Holiday inn Russel square" because it's faster and easier to find the way if you get there by tube..just get off from Russel square. Hotel is fine, room is large, and swimming pool is nice, breakfast is over average. But it's very STRANGE that all the staff were unhappy and sorrowful .. from house keeping, reception, fitness guard, and restaurant manager..........are they mourning for China's earthquake? I just don't know why...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza London Kings Cross is a central London hotel situated between the City of London and London's West End. Kings Cross, Farringdon and Russell Square underground stations are all within easy walking distance. The New Eurostar terminal at St Pancras is within 15 mins walk. The Crowne Plaza London Kings Cross provides easy access to key tourist attractions such as Oxford Street, Covent Garden, The British Museum, St Pauls Cathedral and Sadlers Wells Theatre. The Crowne Plaza London Kings Cross has 429 air conditioned bedrooms with high speed internet access all with one queen or two double sized beds. Two exciting restaurants to choose from, Belgo serves traditional Belgian mussels, steaks, burgers, rotisserie chicken and selection of 62 Belgian beers, or Bloom Kitchen and Bar has an artisan food menu and specialises in gin cocktails. Meeting rooms can accommodate up to 250 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Kings Cross / Bloomsbury Hotel London
- London Holiday Inn
- Crowne Plaza London, England