Spent ten nights in a row. Needed a place close to the tube station Russel Sqaure, first choice was Holiday Inn Coram Street but King Cross provided cheaper rate and also within walking distance. Nice and friendly hotel staffs, eager to assist all the time. Room was pretty big though, nice, well managed and arranged properly. Bathroom well maintained too with bathtub. But the tap looked pretty old and little rusty in condition if looked closely. Comfortable stay overall. Breakfast system was interesting, continental and english category which I guess is available in all over london. Good breakfast menu "Continental", limited options but worth to go for. Hotel is associated to a restaurant, so easy to manage somehow. Location is perfect and within the reach of all major station and bus stop. One of the major drawback which I observe is the Paid Wifi which is really expensive even if it is for an hour. This is the only factor which I will consider not to go for it again in future stay. Other hotels within the vicinity provide internet free of cost. Staying for a long time costed me fifty pound for the wifi which I think was a useless expenditure but it was necessary for me to have the connectivity. Overall, hotel without the internet issue is just fantastic with all available amenities and a nice place to stay for business or leisure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza London Kings Cross is a central London hotel situated between the City of London and London's West End. Kings Cross, Farringdon and Russell Square underground stations are all within easy walking distance. The New Eurostar terminal at St Pancras is within 15 mins walk. The Crowne Plaza London Kings Cross provides easy access to key tourist attractions such as Oxford Street, Covent Garden, The British Museum, St Pauls Cathedral and Sadlers Wells Theatre. The Crowne Plaza London Kings Cross has 429 air conditioned bedrooms with high speed internet access all with one queen or two double sized beds. Two exciting restaurants to choose from, Belgo serves traditional Belgian mussels, steaks, burgers, rotisserie chicken and selection of 62 Belgian beers, or Bloom Kitchen and Bar has an artisan food menu and specialises in gin cocktails. Meeting rooms can accommodate up to 250 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Kings Cross / Bloomsbury Hotel London
- London Holiday Inn
- Crowne Plaza London, England