We stayed here one night - it was ok, good bathroom but uncomfortable bed. Very very soft, so that any movement was magnified. Far from the worst hotel around but would hate to pay rack rate of £260. Also far from public transport so either a longish walk or a taxi is required.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza London Kings Cross is a central London hotel situated between the City of London and London's West End. Kings Cross, Farringdon and Russell Square underground stations are all within easy walking distance. The New Eurostar terminal at St Pancras is within 15 mins walk. The Crowne Plaza London Kings Cross provides easy access to key tourist attractions such as Oxford Street, Covent Garden, The British Museum, St Pauls Cathedral and Sadlers Wells Theatre. The Crowne Plaza London Kings Cross has 429 air conditioned bedrooms with high speed internet access all with one queen or two double sized beds. Two exciting restaurants to choose from, Belgo serves traditional Belgian mussels, steaks, burgers, rotisserie chicken and selection of 62 Belgian beers, or Bloom Kitchen and Bar has an artisan food menu and specialises in gin cocktails. Meeting rooms can accommodate up to 250 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza London - Kings Cross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Kings Cross / Bloomsbury Hotel London
- London Holiday Inn
- Crowne Plaza London - Kings Cross England