1,159 results
All reviews hanger lane central line wembley stadium club room great hotel tube station complimentary water continental breakfast reception staff restaurant staff comfortable hotel business trip buffet style stayed here for one night full english an upgrade lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2019

Came again and from the first minute:

Altiona super friendly greeting we enjoyed our five days.

Wonderful room wonderful Breakfast with

excellent team: Pedro Soad and Ali.

There are very few hotels in London 2 minutes walk

from the Underground.

Around 30-35 minutes drive to Luton Airport

or to Heathrow Airport.

We'll come back soon!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Simon B
Andrew V, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Dear Simon B,

Thank you for your review and great rating!

Its great to read the positive impact our staff was able to make on your overall stay experience.

Thank you for highlighting some of the key destinations and the travelling times also.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Excellent sized room with bath and shower, with little bathroom extras and sleeping pillow mist!
Breakfast was fresh hot and tasty and within 2 miles of Wembley it cost £10 in an Uber!
Well recommended!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Dahliadarcy16,

Thank you for the great review and rating!

The hotel is indeed well situated if you are looking to attend an event at Wembley with easy access from all the major transport links too.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

We booked a night here for our sons birthday trip to London and from the receptionist acknowledging his birthday to opening the room door to balloons, a kids activity pack and a personal handwritten note wishing him happy birthday was a fantastic touch and made my son feel special.

The hotel itself was spotless, the feature club room was spacious although a little narrow with the sofa bed pulled out, but still very comfortable and with a huge bathroom. The unexpected tv in the bath was a nice surprise too.

The club lounge was a welcomed extra, although limited drinks and canapés not worth shouting home about, it was a lovely space and a nice place to chill with a beer, cider or wine before settling down for the evening. Lounge welcomes children but disappointed to find the games were missing pieces though as we would have played a family game to keep our son occupied.

Location was fantastic, very close to the underground and central line so easy to get onto central London without the premium of staying in a central London hotel.

TIP: Don’t pay for parking at the hotel, google just park. It’s literally next door to the hotel and we paid £6.50 for 26 hours!

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would come back for future visits to London. will certainly consider staying crown plaza club rooms again in other cities.

Thanks for a great stay and going above and beyond to make our boys birthday special.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Andrew V, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

Dear aviationgeek86,

Thank you for your review and 5 star rating!

It is great to read that your son enjoyed his stay with us and that this also had an impact on your overall experience. As part of our daily checks, we screen all reservations to ensure we highlighted special occasions as we know how much this can mean.

We do experience that a number of our guests work in zone 1 however prefers to stay with us due to cost and ease of access.

Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed March 10, 2019

The hotel is well kept and the room we had on the second floor was clean, comfortable and the furnishings were good. Our main problem was that we had booked a club room with the sole purpose that my partner could work until I turned up a little later. The receptionist, however, told him he couldn't use the club lounge and he had to ring me to tell me he was sitting in reception. He was given an incorrect reason for this (told there were insufficient points when I had paid for the club room). When I rang the duty manager he was apologetic and immediately rang my partner and fixed the problem. However, I had to go and complain at reception when I arrived before any compensation was offered. What I really wanted was a sorry (as the person booking and the IHG member). I felt that while they offered reasonable compensation it was in lieu of an acknowledgement of how this had affected our experience. The apology to me was the thing I really needed. I thought it wrong that staff inexperience was given as the reason. I don't blame the member of staff but their lack of training and supervision. Other than that everything was fine. The towels are big and beautiful. The bed comfortable. The bathroom amenities were good and the sleep spray was one of the novel things I liked. It is very convenient for the central line and a lot cheaper to stay here than in the city. I would stay here again, but since I notice there have been other complaints about the club room experience, the hotel really needs to fix this and ensure all staff understand the terms and conditions of club. If they fixed this then it'd be a 5/5 from me. An overall good hotel let down by a few niggles, which is very frustrating because we should be loving it.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear retford67,

Thank you for your review and rating!

Let me start by apologising for the issues you experienced surrounding your Club room. It is clear from your feedback that communication from the hotel was indifferent at best resulting in the frustrations you experienced.
We have had some new reception staff over the last couple of months however, there is no excuse for poor and inconsistent service for which I apologise.

Thank you for highlighting the other great features of the hotel and hopefully we can convert this 4 into a 5 next time round!

Hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

We've stayed at this hotel before but we're disappointed this time.
We checked in around 7:00pm when the receptionist got around to acknowledging us (there was nobody else waiting).
Lobby music loud enough to be a night club.
Room ok but probably overdue for refurbishment, especially the bathroom.
Breakfast ok but poor service and food not up to normal standard for this hotel brand.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Y5825AEchristopherw,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us on this occasion.

We have had a couple of new receptionists join us recently however the arrival experience you described was not acceptable and for this I apologise.

We have recently made some changes to our breakfast offering to include a better variety so hopefully this will be visible during your next visit with us.

Thank you once again for your feedback.

Kind Regards