1,161 results
All reviews hanger lane central line wembley stadium club room great hotel tube station complimentary water continental breakfast reception staff restaurant staff comfortable hotel business trip buffet style stayed here for one night full english an upgrade lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

We've stayed at this hotel before but we're disappointed this time.
We checked in around 7:00pm when the receptionist got around to acknowledging us (there was nobody else waiting).
Lobby music loud enough to be a night club.
Room ok but probably overdue for refurbishment, especially the bathroom.
Breakfast ok but poor service and food not up to normal standard for this hotel brand.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Andrew V, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

Dear Y5825AEchristopherw,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us on this occasion.

We have had a couple of new receptionists join us recently however the arrival experience you described was not acceptable and for this I apologise.

We have recently made some changes to our breakfast offering to include a better variety so hopefully this will be visible during your next visit with us.

Kind Regards

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed here for my work for the past couple of months and have found this hotel to be one of the best I’ve ever stayed in if not the best.

From the warm welcome on arrival by young Monique who was full of information about the hotel and what is has to offer. I have found this young lady to be my point of contact as she has gone that extra mile to ensure my stay was an enjoyable one.
The hotel is right on the central line with a direct link to the city so Covent Garden is only 30mins away, off to the theatre today. Hip hip hooray

Dear shoola22,

Thank you for your review and 5 star rating!

Monique is a great member of our Front Office team and its fantastic to read how she was able to influence your stay and overall experience. I will be sure to share this feedback with her!

Thank you once again and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 7, 2019

I was treated disgustingly in this hotel. After nearly a month I am still waiting for my issue to be resolved. I have asked to contact managament but they do not want me to get in touch by them.
The treatment I received is actually out of this world.
I checked in at 1-2am due as a walk in, luckily they had rooms, the night manager offered me a rate that apparently was expensive so gave us breakfast and parking with him.
The room was really cold and there was not TV remote but as you can imagine at that time of the night, just wanted to sleep as the following day we had many plans for Valentines. We just needed a night sleep anywhere.
The following day we spoke up sick and went down for breakfast, the waiter decided to put us next to a gentlemen when the restaurant was EMPTY. Pedro Young was the name of the waiter then decided to come screaming across the whole restaurant saying that breakfast was not included and started arguing with us. First of all I had to pull him a side telling him that he was not being professional and to respect us.
He did not care about anything and he was being really rude, I have never been treated like this in my life. I've stayed in expensive and cheap hotels but there should be at least some respect.
I really expect someone to get in touch but nothing yet?

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear sehm10,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me start by apologising for the fact that you did not enjoy your stay with us.

I have now had time to also talk to Pedro regarding your feedback and overall experience. It is my understanding that you arrived shortly before the closure of breakfast and as other tables were cleared, you were seated next to another person.

Whilst Pedro is quite an eccentric individual, I was disappointed to read your feedback around his behavior and general customer service. Pedro has been with the hotel for nearly 2 decades and I believe his professionalism is visible through most of the other Tripadvisor reviews in which he is mentioned by name.
I am sorry if you feel that Pedro was not acting appropriately however, I do not believe that this was his intention at any point.

I am happy to discuss the matter further if you wanted to contact me on andrew.vaneeden@cp-londonealing.co.uk

Kind Regards

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Really friendly staff, and so inviting! Would give them a 10/10. Breakfast was really tasty and a variety of options available. They even offered me a discount for breakfast as I wasn’t a guest at the hotel, just passing through on a business trip.

1  Thank delfinadm17

Dear delfinadm17,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and the 5 star rating!

Glad you enjoyed the breakfast offering - we do try and change some of the items every other day to also add variety for someone staying a little bit longer.

Thank you once again for your feedback and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely love this hotel, great little gym, only 10mins from site of work. Staff very helpfull, Pedro on breakfast is a real gem, i request this hotel every week as it does the job for me.
Room 226 is huge and the club lounge is a nice touch

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank swisher8baller
Andrew V, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2019

Dear swisher8baller,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and the rating!

Great to read that you find the location and facilities suitable for your business stays.

Pedro is a valuable asset to the hotel and his years of experience shows through the dealings he has with customers.