Crowne Plaza London Kensington
$200
  • Restaurant
Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
$202
  • Pool
$208
$195
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$166
$231
$400
  • Pool
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$155
$200
$189
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$132
$110
2,687 results
All reviewsthe club loungetube stationumami restauranttwo double bedsduplex suitethe natural history museumcromwell roadunagiwaitrose supermarketoverlooking the gardenthe royal albert hallpiccadilly lineholiday innheathrow airportconcierge staffhyde parkexcellent location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Had booked a Reward night stay. However, as a Platinum IHG cardholder, I still expected a warm, friendly welcome but not forthcoming. Was told bluntly that room was not ready and when we returned, no details of breakfast options, bar etc. I felt rather inferior rather than using a reward for using the hotel chain regularly. The room was fine- big bed and nice bathroom overlooking garden to rear so quiet. Needless to say we skipped breakfast in the morning. Hotel is well located near Gloucester Road tube. We walked to kensington palace in about 10 mins and walked back to hotel from Albert Hall later in evening.

Room Tip: ask for room at the back for quiet and nice garden view
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank philosIsleofMan
Simon W, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear philosIsleofMan,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We very much value feedback from our IHG Rewards members as it allows us to identify areas in the hotel where we can improve our services.

Please accept my apologies for the welcome you received – this falls well below our usual high standards and I will pass this on to our front office team.

I am pleased you enjoyed your room and appreciated out location. Our hotel is ideal for exploring Kensington and is very convenient for the Royal Albert Hall.

I hope we can welcome you back soon!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Generally pleasant location and to be recommended. Ensure you have room on back-side of hotel avoiding street noise. I did, however, think it over-priced even for London. Gym was small but adequate. All staff friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Richard S
Simon W, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Dear Richard S,

Thank you so much for choosing the Crowne Plaza London Kensington during your time in London. We are very lucky to have a lovely one-acre garden at the rear of our hotel and half our rooms look out onto this. However, I am sure you would not notice any traffic noise on the street side of the hotel as we have ensure all windows on this side are triple-glazed.

I very much hope we can welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

This is a perfect place for any seppos (see cockney rhyming) visiting their kids in the BU abroad program. Dorms are within walking distance, and the Gloucester tube station is right across the street. Also close to natural history museum, V&A museum, Harrod's. Besides the location, the rooms themselves are top notch. We stayed in a roomy suite with a loft bedroom. Breakfast in the hotel was good. And given how expensive hotels are in London, we thought that the price was very reasonable. Lastly, the staff was very attentive. In fact, the concierge helped us track down the Nintendo 3DS that our youngest son left on the airplane there.

Room Tip: Suite with loft is amazing.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Win T

Dear Win T,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your London holiday. I’m very pleased you enjoyed our executive suites – these are split-level with a separate living area so ideal for settling in.

I have passed your kind comments onto our concierge team. They are always happy to help guests with any requests and help visitors navigate this amazing city.

I hope we can welcome you again when you return to London.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

My wife and I and my mother and her travelling companion stayed at the hotel for 6 nights in April. We stayed in a club room, which was well appointed, clean and tidy. The staff went out of their way to assist. I have stayed at the hotel in the past and would thoroughly reccommend this hotel. Close to the Gloucester Street Tube station and numerous restaurants nearby. Club lounge is excellent, only drawback is evening nibbles are limited to just a few snacks. The staff were all excellent which I expressed to the Hotel Manager who went out of his way to come and see us. A lovely bottle of wine on our arrival was very much appreciated. Lovely outdoor garden to have drinks in. What a great Hotel, will be back !!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear R8fan,

Thank you very much for taking he time to review your stay with us. I was very pleased to read that our staff were able to look after you so well during your stay and that you liked your Executive King Club room. These are wonderful rooms with a super-king bed and lots of room to spread out.

I look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in London.

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We are absolutely loving our stay here (5 nights 20/04/14 to 25/04/14). we lucky to be staying in a suite. Staff have been so friendly, concierge have been helpful, house keeping have been fantastic and attentive.
We were even surprised with a honeymoon card & chocolates from hotel staff! Hotel is located very close to underground tube.
Thank you for a memorable stay!!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Simon W, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Dear ChuChu2303,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to review your stay. I am absolutely delighted that we were able to look after you so well during your honeymoon and that you enjoyed the room! Our suites are ideal for spreading out as they are duplex arrangements with separate bedrooms and living areas.

Congratulations once again!