This is a copy of the letter i sent to the help i did not like the customer service
1.I called the hotel and asked where the nearest tube station was. I was then told that it was high street Kensington which was wrong I then had to pay for yet another tube ticket to get me to shepherds bush.
2.I put some chocolate in the mini bar as it was melting. when I got back the mini bar was locked I was staying in room 4028 I reported this to the front desk at 9pm and was told that the system said that the minibar was unlocked but would not let me access it . I woke up and the mini bar was still not fixed. I went down to the front desk and was told that someone would come and look at it. .I is still waiting for the person to come and look at it. And I am Still waiting for that person to turn up . So off to the exec lounge to see what they can do. She call the maintenance department and they said that some one would come and look at it I waited 60min and they went back to my room. The minibar still was not fixed. Therefore, I went to the front desk again and spoken to Shailesh who said again that they will send someone up and will change my room to 7013. Jackson turns up and pushed a button on a remote that fixed it in 5 min why was this not done at 9pm on Friday.
3. When staying at the hotel there was a comp breakfast with in the exe room well I was not able to user the exe lounge for breakfast Saturday and Sunday as it was full. I had to go and pay for breakfast some where else,
4.I reported this to front desk on the check out and was told that they will get the duty manager to call me on my cell phone I am still awaiting that call.
I was looking at becoming a shareholder with in the hotel and I am having second thoughts.
I have stayed at the London metropol, the service was great, and I would think of the same service from all Hilton hotels
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expect a warm welcome the moment you arrive at Hilton London Kensington. We’re located in the leafy district of Holland Park, 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport, with excellent transport links into Central London and three different tube lines nearby. Spend a leisurely day at Westfield London Shopping Centre, just 5-minutes away, the largest mall in London features 265 high-end shops, over 50 restaurants, a spa and a cinema. After a busy day taking in the sights of London, retreat to one of our stylish rooms or suites. Enjoy the fresh, bright décor of a guest room, choose a deluxe room for extra amenities or upgrade to a suite for a separate living space. Executive rooms offer Executive Lounge access with free continental breakfast, afternoon refreshments and an open bar. Start the day with a hearty buffet breakfast in the chic WestEleven restaurant, serving innovative dishes prepared with the freshest ingredients. Meet with friends over cocktails in the Avenue Bar & Lounge, or enjoy a freshly brewed coffee while surfing the web. Staying at the Hilton London Kensington is about making the most out of your time in London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Kensington Hotel London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Kensington
- Hilton London Kensington England