We stayed at the Hilton for a week and booked one twin (teenagers) and one double for my wife and I.
Expensive but the rooms were good, great breakfast fantastic great location. The only downside to this hotel is the cramped and dated bathroom, and a wifi system that would drive even the most tech davy person to drink.
Apart from that we would go back and stay again if and when we return to London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton London Hyde Park fully completed its multi-million pound extensive refurbishment in June 2016. The work included a full revamp of meeting space, common areas and guest rooms. The number of rooms offered by the hotel has increased and there has been extensive restaurant expansion. All 136 bedrooms offer contemporary spaces with a classic twist, keeping in line with the rich history of the Grade II listed Edwardian building to cover the needs of the modern traveller. The plan also involved adding a new room type for families to reflect the increase of guests coming to visit London for leisure, looking for more space and comfort. The four new rooms are built so they can be accessed via a private door on a floor of their own and can be hired exclusively for larger groups, giving guests the comfort, personalisation and flexibility they need. The hotel also redesigned its restaurant space and turned what used to be tanning studio and hairdresser into Aubaine Hyde Park Restaurant, offering true blend of cosmopolitan style and French cuisine. All dining options are designed with you in mind. Start the day with a hearty breakfast or nutritious light bite or relax with a cup of coffee in the Aubaine Lounge Bar. From business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between, the options at Hilton are catered especially for you. All 136 guest rooms and Coburg meeting room for up to 30 guests offer wireless internet access. New Hilton Worldwide Cancellation policies: no cancellation charges until 1 day prior to arrival, 11:59pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hilton London Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Hyde Park Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Hyde Park England