All reviewsfour seasonsthames clippervirgin gymriver viewswimming poolbusiness districtroom serviceseparate showerjubilee linerooms are spaciouswest endfive star hotelconcierge desklondon city airportfantastic hotelweekend breakstayed for one night
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We had a lovely overnight stay here. The welcome was excellent, the staff so friendly.

The food was great and the room beautiful.

Lots of young children having fun so obviously family friendly. But also quiet and relaxing.

Room Tip: River views are peaceful as no traffic passing in front of hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Ian P, Manager at Canary Riverside Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a TripAdvisor review.
We always appreciate hearing feedback from our guests and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We four couldn't fault the sandwiches, scones and pastries/cakes, BUT, our backs ached from sitting on very low sofa's and leaning over a very low table in the reception area. Would have preferred to have been on "dining" chairs at a proper height table. Apart from the niggles it was still worth the visit!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
LynnBrutman, General Manager at Canary Riverside Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear JayShaddy,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent afternoon tea experience with us. I am pleased to read you and your guests enjoyed the food which I will happily share with the team. Thank you for bringing to our attention that your experience was made uncomfortable by the furniture design in Bar Quadrato. Such feedback is invaluable to us, as we will use it to ascertain the best way to serve our guests in the future. We do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards
Lynn Brutman

Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one night in March as we were going to Boisdale's club and it would finish late. My husband mentioned it was my birthday and, while we were getting ready to go out, there was a knock on the door and a waiter entered with a plate with 2 of the most enormous slices of brownie. Piped around the plate in chocolate were the words " A Very Happy Birthday from the 4 Season's Hotel". It was the best chocolate brownie we have tasted. The room was great with a nice view of the river (apart from a low building in front of the hotel) with a huge comfy bed and nice bathroom with separate bath and walk-in shower with a very efficient shower head (which makes a change). The hotel is only 5 minutes walk from Boisdales and 5 minutes from a DLR station, buses and shops at Canary Wharf) so the position is ideal for tourists. All staff were very friendly, welcoming and efficient. To put the icing on the brownie, the weather was great too.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the river as high as you can. It is more expensive but worth it for the views and light.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 15, 2014

WE had a wonderful stay,this time round REALLY!!(only next time i will try the suite with a higher view!!
LOOK this hotel is one of the better hotels in London,even better than the one in Mayfair this staff go out of there way to have guests come back!! i am glad to be a member of such a wonderful brand name!! We spent New Year there last year!! it was my husbands birthday,and Grandmothers too!! we had complimentary cakes,and such wonderful cakes "well done"complimentary champagne,the dinner was lovely,as usual!! Steven food and beverage director fabulous person had the restaurant reserved to 8pm the night before! l could not go down stairs due to having my surgery,so we had it all upstairs in our wonderful suite!(we had two rooms there,as you should as a family something for you,and the children,enjoy while you are there,they have many choices to for fill such needs OF COURSE!! FROM HOUSEKEEPING,the Executive manager and her housekeeping team!!(nothing but a GEM)fresh towels,to wipe your self off with i love nothing but plush towels and wonderful amenities,always a yes never a maybe we can or we will see?? NEVER EXPERIENCED THAT!! Thank you so much for that!!ther were times i would be in pain,so they would wait until i called them and sometimes late at night?but always ready for me no matter what time?The duty managers all our wonderful wonderful,and front office manager,he is a real asset!! he is new but,he will get far!!he made us really feel at home,he was available 24/7 for us "even at home yet,he would answer NO MATTER what we asked for!!NOW where do you get that!! and in London,cmon.
l would HONESTLY ASK ANYONE to take a 20min train ride or half an hour taxi from London,and spend your time at this wonderful caring property!!You have the pool down stairs with all over river view,and a great gym,a small spa centre but there if you need massages!! you are in the central banking industry,a mall close by a lots of food stores,restaurants all over!!BUT I WOULD CHOOSE in house dinning,and room service indulge in watch a movie cuddle up and relax!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! i will be back!! and YES please try this four seasons!! The only difference is YOU have PERSONAL assistance,and thats GREAT for me and my family!! TRY their suites,a must!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Daniela B

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We got to this hotel and from the first moment they were nothing but fantastic. They call us by named from the beginning. I was very impressed. the staff was so kind when they found out that I just got engaged they congratulated us and then send chocolates with strawberries and written in chocolate " congratulations on your engagement. Then when 2 days later they found out that I was having my birthday, any where i walked to the bar, restaurant, front desk. i was congratulated and again they send a plate with desserts wishing me happy birthday. it was just fantastic!!!!! best experience!!!!!!! the pool and spa were insane!!!!

Room Tip: Any rooms looking to the river
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
LynnBrutman, General Manager at Canary Riverside Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Martikalinda

I am thrilled to read about your experience when you last stayed with us in Canary Wharf. I was delighted to know we were able to further enhance the very exciting events of your time with us, I will share your kind words with the team who made your stay so memorable. I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Lynn Brutman