Canary Riverside Plaza Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfour seasonsthames clippervirgin gymriver viewswimming poolbusiness districtroom servicefitness centerjubilee lineseparate showerrooms are spaciouswest endlondon city airportfive star hotelconcierge deskfantastic hotelfantastic stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great location, only a 3 minute walk to Canary Wharf, amazing views & food was excellent. A really nice reception area with a lovely bar at the back where you can sit and have a drink/coffee & service was great.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
MichaelPurtill, General Manager at Canary Riverside Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear ultimatesi
Thank you for choosing Four Seasons for your recent stay with friends.

It’s wonderful that you enjoyed your visit, and thank you for your lovely review.

I hope you will stay with us again next time you are looking for another short break!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

What a great hotel luxury at its best,the views are stunning service is excellent a really nice place to stay.Canary wharf is the place to be for a bit of sightseeing .The staff at the hotel see to all your needs.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear smithsamsung
Thank you so much for your very kind words!

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit, especially the views and the service. I very much hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We had a luxury king room overlooking the Thames. Beautiful view and the location of the hotel did allow for easy access to the main attractions via the Thames River, however we found once we got back to the hotel at the end of the day, it wasn't appealing to change and go back out for the evening. River travel was pricey but easier to use than the the train or subway.

The hotel staff were extremely helpful and friendly and went out of their way to assist us. Location of the pool was the one and only disappointment. The hotel doesn't have its own facilities only provides access to a local gym which meant one had to outside the hotel walk around back to another building, thru two different set of gates (which were not user friendly), then down a set of stairs and up a set of stairs for the pool. Once you were at the pool it was lovely overlooking the Thames however very awkward with limited hours of use compared to if the hotel has its' own in-house facility.

We sensed this particular Four Seasons was more geared to business clientele rather than those on vacation. Our first choice was the Four Season's Park Lane in London. To do over again I would have paid the higher price for the Park Lane rather than move to Canary Wharf which is what we did.

Room Tip: Check out the Four Season's Park Lane.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
MichaelPurtill, General Manager at Canary Riverside Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Pat T
Thank you for staying with us during your trip to London earlier this month.

I am delighted that you enjoyed the service and found the team to be extremely helpful and friendly, going out of their way to assist you. Thank you also for your comments about the swimming pool and the hotel’s location.

I appreciate you recommending our hotel on Park Lane in your room tip. It is a beautiful hotel, and I very much hope you will have the opportunity to experience it in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I booked this hotel to celebrate my mothers 70th birthday. We had a meal in the restaurant for 24 people. From the time my mother and I entered the hotel we found the service to be impeccable. The restaurant manager Alex was superb. He took us through the plans for our celebratory meal. We chose wine, spoke about the food and any special dietary requirements as mother is gluten intolerent. He advised that he wouldn't be there but he assured us that all the details were passed to the evening manager Jarek. The result was a fantastic celebratory meal. Jarek could have not have been more helpful. The staff were excellent and everyone enjoyed themselves thoroughly. Due to the advise given to us by Alex we did not overspend on drinks and the restaurant food was a very high standard and good value for money. They also made a gluten free cake which was lovely. All in all everything was excellent. I would recommend the hotel to anyone both for celebrations or a weekend stay. My mother also used the spa and said the facial was one of the best she has had. The room prices are quite expensive but I would say that they reflect an excellent service, a lovely setting especially if you have a river view and more importantly the service we encountered was second to none!! I will definitely be back!!! -

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Carla G
Thank you so much for choosing Four Seasons for your mother’s special birthday celebration.

The entire team very much enjoyed working with you to create a memorable family celebration, and I am delighted that you all enjoyed it so much. Alex and Jarek are particularly thrilled with your very kind comments!

It’s wonderful to know that you will return to us on future occasions and it will be a pleasure to welcome you back. In this respect, please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Best hotel in Canary Wharf, great views and superb service (it is the Four Season), slightly off the road, so no traffic, very quiet. The rooms are very large and river views fantastic. Addional GBP 17 for high-speed internet connection a minor irritant. Jogging around Isle of Dogs surprisingly pleasant, and staff ready with water when you return.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Carlos G
MichaelPurtill, General Manager at Canary Riverside Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Carlos G
Thank you for staying with us earlier this month, and I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit. I have shared your very kind comments about the service with the team.

We have today installed new boosters which will increase the speed of the complimentary internet access. We will continue to monitor this and continue to invest in the IT infrastructure to ensure we can keep up with the ever-increasing demands for more bandwidth. Hopefully you will notice the difference next time you visit! We will also continue to review the pricing of the premium internet service, and I appreciate your feedback on this.

Thank you again for choosing Four Seasons, and I very much hope to meet you in the future.