Canary Riverside Plaza Hotel
$292
$249
$256
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $321/night.

$143
galahotels.com
$288
$279
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfour seasonsthames clippervirgin gymriver viewswimming poolbusiness districtroom servicefitness centerjubilee lineseparate showerrooms are spaciouswest endlondon city airportfive star hotelconcierge deskfantastic hotelfantastic stay
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed here for one night when taking my wife to London to celebrate her birthday.As it was a Friday and this hotel caters mostly to business users I got a reasonable (for this standard of hotel in London) rate. Hotel is situated in Canary Wharf so very convenient if you have business there, however it is only 15 miutes by Light Rail or Underground to Central London

Had paid for a Riverview room and was upgraded to Premier Riverview room. Hotel was very spacious with great views over the Thames towards the City. Hotel had taken note of my comments about it being a Birthday occassion and provided a small but lovely cake which we both enjoyed!! Parking is available - expensive but in line with what you would expect.

My wife and I always try to stay at Four Seasons (this is our 6th hotel) as we feel they set the standard for luxury hotels - this was no exception and we look forward to our next stay

Room Tip: Riverview room, if you can afford it gives great views
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
MichaelPurtill, General Manager at Canary Riverside Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear broughbadger
I am so pleased that you chose Canary Wharf as your 6th Four Seasons, and thank you for your ongoing support of our hotels.

It’s wonderful that you and your wife enjoyed these birthday celebrations and I do hope you will visit us again in the future.

Do let me know if I can assist with any of your future visits to other Four Seasons Hotels – you are working your way nicely through the portfolio!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Very nice room, but not worth the £325 price tag. Wifi and Breakfast cost more! Took over an hour to receive my cup of tea and the room service food was disappiointing. Reception staff and concierge were excellent

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank nadinemuir

Dear nadinemuir
Thank you for taking the time to write about is, and also for completing the email Guest Satisfaction Survey that we sent to you following your stay.

I am so sorry for the delay in delivering your tea tray – this was an error that should not have happened, and I apologise for the inconvenience caused. I am also sorry that you did not enjoy the Chocolate Brownie.

Thank you for your kind comments about the Reception and Concierge teams, and I have shared this with them.

I very much hope you will return to stay with us, and please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Kind regards

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This hotel is absolutely amazing and me and my partner enjoyed everything about it. Its luxurious right from the get go. You must check out the Spa and have some treatments me and my partner had a couples massage and it was pure bliss, with beautiful views over the Thames. Food was second to none. I have already booked our next stay in October as we are going to the O2 Arena and I cannot wait.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Hannah M
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the treatments and the food.

It’s wonderful that you will be returning in October, and I very much hope to meet you then. Do let me know if there’s any arrangements I can help you with.

In the meantime, enjoy the rest of this glorious summer!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

This hotel is exactly what you would expect from the Four Seasons: great location, luxury accommodations and superb guest services! LOCATION: It is a 5-10 minute walk to the Canary Wharf tube station. That particular station is only about a 10-15min ride from the stops for all the major attractions! As a young/single/professional woman, I also enjoyed the fact that Canary Wharf is a bit removed from the other touristy areas full of families w/ kiddos. Instead, it's busy with professionals going about their day...and at night, they know how to HAPPY HOUR! There is also an amazing mall with tons of shops, restaurants and even a grocery store. ACCOMMODATIONS & SERVICE: Comfortable bed-check. Nice bathroom-check. Nice view-check (overlooking the river) US electrical socket in room-check (flat iron lifesaver!) Restaurant-check. Bar-check. Room service-will HOOK U UP when you're ready to grub at 1am! Transportation-"hi, we need to arrange a cab" "absolutely, we can arrange that for you" "OMG, that Mercedes is my cab?! :)" Guest have access to an awesome athletic facility right outside the hotel doors and OH-the staff is just WONDERFUL!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
MichaelPurtill, General Manager at Canary Riverside Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear NeRock04
Wow – I really enjoyed reading your review – you have a great style!

Thank you so much for your very kind comments and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope you will visit us again soon, and in the meantime, best wishes for a wonderful August ahead.

Kind regards

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stayed in a standard room for an event at the Olympic Park. Staff were excellent (even fixed a broken wheel on my suitcase that had been damaged by travel), and room was very spacious. Can thoroughly recommend. Two tips:

Pre book car parking at the Vinci West India Quay car park (4 mins walk). It's £10/day.
Use either Canary Wharf LU station or Westferry DLR station if you need public transport.

Overall, great room and nice hotel overall. Staff very good.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
MichaelPurtill, General Manager at Canary Riverside Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear FlyingSpacer
It’s great to know that you enjoyed your stay with us following your visit to the Olympic Park, and I am happy the team was able to fix your suitcase wheel!

I have shared your very kind comments about the service with the team – thank you for taking time to write about this – it’s a great motivator for everyone to know that our guests are enjoying staying with us.

I hope you will stay with us again next time you are visiting the Olympic Park, or the O2 or any of the other nearby destinations.