“Perfection”
Review of 11 Cadogan Gardens

11 Cadogan Gardens
Ranked #87 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My girlfriend and i stayed at No.11 for her 25th birthday and words can't describe how amazing this hotel is! From the moment you walk into the hotel you can tell you've walked into a very classy hotel. The staff greet you immediately and are very friendly and nice, they really are a credit to this fine establishment. We stayed in the sloan suite which is the nicest room in the hotel. it has a huge living room space, a massive hallway, a big bedroom and a bathtub that could fit about 3 people inside! there is a seperate shower and a built in tv in the bath. The whole suite is scattered with anitques and gives it a real decadent feel. It is on the pricey side but it really is worth the money, its such an experiance to have that room and i was so sad to leave it when it was time to check out. I will definitely be returning in the near future and its gonna have to be the sloan suite for me again, can't get enought of it. A big thanks to No.11 and all its staff for giving me and my girlfriend a truely unforgettable night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ricky505
Soliman K, General Manager at 11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you very much for the lovely review of your recent stay. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay in our Sloane Suite. I will pass on your kind words to the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to No.11 Cadogan Gardens in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We recently experienced a super weekend in a gem of a hotel, tucked away in Cadogan Gardens, near Sloane Square in London - A Small hotel with plenty of charm & traditional character plus Friendly staff, A small Hotel of the World ?... Definitely !!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Adrian C

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent weekend break with us. The hotel has fantastic character and a great quiet location tucked away moments from the hustle and bustle of Sloane Street and Sloane Square. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I flew in for a long weekend to celebrate our 10th Anniversary. The front desk staff were warm and welcoming, our room bright and spacious, and the concierge staff were knowledgeable and efficient. Everything was first class, from the hotel's arrangement of pickup at the airport to the delivery of champagne and fruits to our room. In fact, when I asked if there was a refrigerator to store the champagne until we were ready, a refrigerator was delivered to our room within minutes. The location of the hotel is excellent. The hotel is in the middle of a residential area so there were no crowds or noise, but Sloane Square and the underground are just around the corner, so it is an easy walk to restaurants and shops. I can't wait to return the next time we want to get away from an East Coast winter.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Connie H

Thank you very much for the lovely review of your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to read that the team made your 10th anniversary weekend so special.

I hope to be able to welcome you back for your future anniversaries.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I am coming back in 20 days to the Hotel, beginning of April 2014. I like a lot to live there because it seem to me to live at Home of Sherlock Holmes !!!!! In Sloane Square, (200meters from the Hotel)
You can have Underground Station and nice restaurants, nice shops, etc ..

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. I am happy to read that you have found your new home in London. I look forward to welcoming you back in April!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Physically the hotel may not seem impressive - but the staff and service were exceptionally so. I hope to make it my new "home" in London. The location is excellent - centrally located with out being crowded or noisy.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us in the quiet surroundings of Cadogan Gardens. I will pass your lovely feedback on to the team who pride themselves on the high levels of service that they provide. I hope to welcome you back to your new "home" in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Just had a 2 night stay at No 11 Cadagon Gardens and have after a couple of false starts managed to find a nice room. I must say nothing like the fabulous pictures ob the website, but perfectly fine.
The staff were made us feel very welcome and looked after us very well.
Great location and lots of charm and worth a visit.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank susan250965
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Love love love this hotel. The rooms are so cute and cosy. Victorian style, very english and lovely and warm. Stayed with my mum a few times, and staff always remember us, service is impeccable, the restaurant downstairs is fab as the breakfast! Would recommend it to anyone! Amazing location as well great for shopping.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you very much for the lovely review. I am very happy to read that you enjoy the special character that we have here at No.11 Cadogan Gardens. I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us in the near future.