Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,063 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2015

It was perfect for me and my wife. We came for a 20th wedding anniversary. Great place and very reasonable prices. Breakfast was great. Staff was very helpful and we will be back there in the future. Location was perfect as well.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Bob R
Reviewed July 3, 2015 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights at this hotel following recommendations on latebookings.com. We arrived in the late afternoon, weary after a long trip from Ireland, to be greeted by a rather snotty male receptionist, who insisted that we pay upfront for both nights. This we rather regretted once we had seen our cramped room. It literally just fits a double bed pushed against one wall with just enough space for one person at a time to move around on the other side. There was no space to move once one had opened one' s suitcase. The bathroom was also small, but at least it was modern and clean and the shower was good for UK standards. We decided against the Continental breakfast offered at an extra cost of about £7 in favour of much better breakfast deals at coffee shops around the corner. There is no lounge downstair, only the lobby with the reception desk, a few tables that constitute the breakfast area and 2 tables with chairs for waiting guests. The place feels a bit like an airport departure lounge. While waiting for my fellow travellers in the lobby, I overheard the female and male receptionists having a real go at each other in front if another guests. Very unprofessional. Can't recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Hilka
Reviewed July 3, 2015 via mobile

Spent one night here and it was a nice enough stay.
Very very very small room, it practically just fit the bed in. But it was fair for the value.
Really nice bathroom, good pressure on the shower which is important for me, also the shower head was nice and high.
It's very close to the underground (5min walk) and in a great part in the city.
I felt very safe.
They also stored my luggage after I checked out so I could wonder with out the hassle of lugging everything with me.
I would stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
5  Thank Katherine K
Reviewed July 2, 2015 via mobile

I was expecting small but I felt around 5 years old
and had to top and tail with my friend as the single beds were placed end to end. But, saying that it was clean and if you are in London for a couple of days and only want somewhere clean to sleep and is a good location then you won't go far wrong staying here!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
5  Thank Jayne M
Reviewed July 2, 2015

I visit London 2-3 times a year and have stayed in a number of hotels around the city, the Eden plaza is by far my favorite.

+Superbly located from an assortment of attractions and restaurants, as well as two tube stations. More importantly the neighborhood it is located in is amazing and quiet.

our room was cozy, clean and quite comfortable.

-we managed to get a room during high season and so the hotel was full, the internet cut twice in two days due to over capacity and the staff offered little to help in resolving the issue. also on one of the mornings there was no hot water for the showers but was soon rectified within a few hours.

none the less I still plan to stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2015