This hotel is superb. Staff are incredibly helpful. The rooms are perfectly cleaned daily and there is great attention to detail. Rooms aren't huge, but are well laid out. It is worthwhile to splurge for the Regency club floors 7-9, as it really adds to the experience. Hotel is just off Oxford street, thus away from the crowds, but very accessible. Classed as London's west end, near Hyde Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England