We stayed at the Churchill for four nights after visiting Africa.
Having stayed here on several occasions before, it did not disappoint .
Location is perfect, close to Oxford Street and the London "Tube" stations
Service was excellent, our rooms, while not large, was adequate and turn down service was very competent.
The whole team of associates at this hotel are focused on making your stay as relaxed and comfortable as possible.
The only negative would be the price of breakfast.
I find that £28.00 pounds for a full English Breakfast a bit over the top.
Especially when you can walk down the street and have the same breakfast for £5.00
Apart from that a great hotel to stay at when you vibist London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England