We stayed for the bank holiday weekend. Excellent location, very peaceful area of London. We had a king size room which was ok v comfy bed. The shower was broken so they had fixed a new shower below the old one which was really good if you we're a child or very small, otherwise you had to take it off the wall and hold it! Both night i had to ask for cups and saucers.
I booked our room through last minute.com as a secret hotel at a rate of £169 per night b&b, which was excellent, we would have been very disappointed if we had payed full rate! We will go back but only if we get a deal, I don't think it warrants the 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England