This is one of my favorites in London... Central location just behind he Oxford street but in a very quiet spot due to the Portman square/ Park. IT is particularly pleasant if you stay in a park facing room Floor 3+ as you have no noise/ best park view.
Rooms are compact like any London hotel but well designed. Good quality sleep is secured with high quality mattress - a good standard quality of the Hyatt group. IT is a shame there is no proper filter coffee machine in the rooms, you have to live with very basic Nescafe powder. Park facing Rooms are not new but done with taste.
Montage restaurant is great for quality meals/ excellent breakfast; maybe a little pricy you may end up paying for 80 GBP pp for a dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England