Stayed on level 9 which is part of the Club but rooms are slightly small. Next time will get a suite. Club lounges are spacious with hot breakfasts and drinks after 5.30pm with canapes.
Staff were exceptional at all levels and very helpful but more than just interested they were genuinely sincere. This is not seen in many hotels.
Downstairs bar also has a good atmosphere with an excellent cigar shop and a place to smoke outside and in winter they have heaters and rugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England