The location of the hotel is just perfect. Just 2 mins walk to the Underground station and Oxford Street. You could easily walk from the hotel to Hyde Park or Piccadilly Circus. The restaurant and the food is good. Service through the hotel is friendly and efficient. The Regency Club room was fabulous with Molton Brown toiletries, complementary internet, great view and the Regency Club Lounges which served tea, coffee, wine and light snacks from 7am till 11pm. Overall it's a great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England