Staying at The Churchill is always a pleasure. As a regular traveler to London, I find myself choosing Hyatt Regency as often as I possibly can. Service is impeccable, rooms are spacious and luxurious (in the classic sense) and the location is superb for business and shopping. I must confess that I've gotten to an age where hip designer hotels bore me, so stepping back into a traditional luxury hotel is relaxing and refreshing. The breakfast is great, and I can't think of a hotel with more professional and courteous staff. Think I have to book another stay very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England