I stayed over the summer with the family and we had a wonderful time, the hotel is amazing, staff is very friendly, Gerard the concierge is brilliant, very helpful and nice guy. I can't wait to come back!!! I absolutely loved the hotel, great location, very very clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England