Stayed here a few nights on business - and was actually pleasantly surprised. The hotel was within walking distance of Canary Wharf and the tube and DLR which was exactly what I needed. For London the rooms were an excellent size, although a little bit dated. It was very warm in the room but there was air conditioning. Check in was quite slow as a bus load of people had just arrived and there seemed to have been some mix up with them so staff were out in force trying to deal with this. I had room service which was good value and plentiful. Breakfast was less impressive and I would definitely eat out for breakfast in future. But most people seemed to be satisfied with the breakfast. All in this was a good hotel for location and money. It is a little dated but I wouldn't let that put me off staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International
- Britannia International Hotel London, England