This is not the grandest or cheapest hotel in London but we found our room very comfortable, clean and bright. Some of the furnishings were looking a bit tired but certainly nothing to make an issue over. Breakfasts and dinners were both buffet style meals with plenty of variety on offer and we found the food excellent. Staff are friendly and helpful. On the negative side, the nearby docklands railway was a bit noisy and could possibly disturb a light sleeper. The good news is that the trains stop soon after midnight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International
- Britannia International Hotel London, England