I stayed here for business in October 2013. I am familiar with Canary Wharf and the location of this hotel is superb. The entrance and hallway is impressive and I checked in quickly and easily. As many of the reviews state, the hotel is rather dated, but I would add that this is not in a negative way. Yes, my room looked a little aged, but it was clean, tidy and there was plenty of room. The view was superb! There was some confusion over being able to pay for drinks on my room and the barman in the hotel was not overly helpful, but someone else helped me with the situation. If you are looking for a clean, pleasant hotel in a top location, then I highly recommend the Britannia International - it's really good from a functional perspective. Yes, it's a little dated, but so what? However, if you are looking for a place to stay where the hotel is part of your holiday experience, then just be aware that there are more 'luxurious' and modern hotels around, although you'll be hard-pushed to find a better value hotel that is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International
- Britannia International Hotel London, England