I must say, we didn't really get a warm welcome as we checked in. It may have a very grand reception, but as we entered the seventh floor the floor were our room was, it was very dated! The room although very clean and spotless, again very dated. There were marks on the wall and one of our lights weren't working in the room. The kettle in the room took a year and flood to boil so if you want a brew in the morning get up early to make it. Breakfast...well at £10 each I was expecting a lot and good quality...you can pay £10 for a breakfast at the Marriott hotel and it's 100% better than the Britannia's breakfast for the same price.
So why am I giving this 3/5...well like I said its spotlessly clean, beds are comfy and it was very quiet too. Plus, we did get a really good price when booking, but I'll be honest, I did expect a bit of a WOW factor to the hotel, however, it was just a bit like a Travelodge/Premier-Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International
- Britannia International Hotel London, England