We booked to stay here for two nights over the August bank holiday weekend. We arrived very early and our room was ready which we did not expect. The hotel entrance area is nice and we had a quiet room on the ninth floor. The decor is a little dated and the rooms feel like they need a bit of maintenance, the plug in both the sink and the bath did not work. We had breakfast on our first day but did not return on the second day as the food was not the best. The bacon was undercooked, the hash browns overcooked and the coffee was bitter. When we returned to the hotel on our second night I wanted to purchase a bottle of water, I was directed to the pizzeria but it was chaos as they were clearly understaffed. One person was attempting to take orders, serve food and also deliver room service. It wasn't a terrible experience but I would not choose to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International
- Britannia International Hotel London, England