My wife and I booked 4 nights dinner bed and breakfast through National Holidays 14 - 18 January.
The Hotel is big and has a gym and swimming pool.
On arrival we were informed that our breakfast would be 7am PROMT which was not good especially for older people who were in our group.
We had our breakfast at 7am on the first morning but gradually came later up until 8.30am on the Friday morning.
The Buffet breakfast was very good with plenty selection. The dinners were at 6.30pm every evening. Not much variety but very good and fresh unlike some of Mationals hotels where I have been served frozen or tinned rubbish,
Overall I could not fault the quality of the food. The rooms were spacious, warm with adequate facillities. However the rest of the hotel including the dining area was very cold and we had to ware thick clothing throughout our stay.
The Hotel is situated at Canary Wharf and about 30 minutes from the city centre from the station which is 10 minutes walk .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International
- Britannia International Hotel London, England