Stayed at the hotel as part of a coach trip offer over Christmas 2012. As a single traveller I was pleased to have a twin room and everything in the room worked great. it was clean and comfortable, as was the hotel. My gripe is with the horrible food. This was served out of the main restaurant and in the conference suite in order to accommodate the hundreds of coach trip guests. I guess this is where they pull back some of the cost because it was so terrible, I paid to eat in the hotel restaurant one night, just to eat tasty food which I could identify. The breakfast was edible but the evening meals were laughable.So overall, I would stay again, but not as part of a cheap coach deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International
- Britannia International Hotel London, England