This is the second time at this hotel. The reception area is very inviting with chandeliers all over the place. The room was very clean and comfortable. The deal was bed breakfast and a bottle of wine for two for eighty pounds. Superb value. It is about thirty minutes on the underground to centre of London but you can get a day ticket for eight pounds unlimited travel zone two. That said, I would still go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International
- Britannia International Hotel London, England