Stayed for one night at the Britannia because of proximity to O2 arena. The hotel is in a great location with the shops and restaurants of Canary Wharf (plus tube and DLR) just a short walk away and a well stocked supermarket directly opposite. The hotel itself is a little bit dated but if you're looking for somewhere to crash for the night that offers value for money, it delivers. Reception staff were efficient and courteous. We were upgraded to a jacuzzi suite on the 11th floor. A metal spiral staircase led up to the room itself, which was huge with a long balcony offering views to the O2 and the high rise offices in Canary Wharf. Bathroom was fine. Couldn't get the shower as hot as we wanted it to go, but it was adequate. Tea and coffee making facilities, comfy bed, free toiletries, flatscreen TV, sofas. For London, the Britannia offered a strong combination of location and value. If you want the Ritz, it's not for you. If you want value for money, give it a go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International
- Britannia International Hotel London, England