Bayswater Inn
    • Free Internet
    • Free Internet
    Excellent 5/5
      2,052 results
      See what travelers are saying:
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed February 21, 2013

The hotel fullfill your needs for a quiet plae to sleep and in fine location near the underground.
      The personell is friendly and helpfull.
      Only drwaback is the breakfast restaurant is quite full, when everyone wants to get out in town. If you avoid the most busy time, it's fine

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
      2  Thank Danish_Greetings
      Reviewed February 19, 2013

Unfortunately our room was of a very poor standard. We had a triple room, the ceiling was badly water stained. Our bedding was old and unclean. But our worst experience was when we went to have a shower, hair came up from the plug hole. We went down stairs and complained and was told there was nothing they could do as it was a Public Holiday and they couldnt get a plumber. Needless to say after a very firm conversation we were offered a room in the basement, at least that shower wasnt blocked.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
      2  Thank Marie R
      Reviewed February 19, 2013

You sleep well and feel good. Not too far from the Underground station, boutiques and restaurants. We only spent our sleeping ours inside of the hotel, as most people, and where happy with our stay, so, if you want somewhere just to sleep, nothing less or more than that, this is the place.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
      1  Thank Strindberg93
      Reviewed February 16, 2013

It was a very good stay, clera hotel, good breakfast. Perhaps the reception service could be bettered. It is very near to Nottinhill Gate but at the same time in a very quiet area. I would go there also with my kids.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
      Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
      1  Thank Paola L
      Reviewed February 16, 2013

Firstly, can I start off by expressing my growing anger towards all the snobby reviews I read on here, slating decent hotels because of a bit of textured wall paper and dated upholstery.

My boyfriend and I booked this hotel as we were staying in London on valentines day after seeing a show and as we are from Yorkshire didn't want to spend the whole day traveling.

We found the hotel on a bookings website and paid £42 in total for a double room (I think we booked a double but we were allocated a triple so perhaps we booked that by mistake...) which also included a continental breakfast. Now to me that is good value for money anywhere but especially in the center of London. (The other hotels we looked at ranged from £100-£400 a night!!)

I would not describe the staff as overly friendly or helpful but perhaps that's a city thing, and the fact that my boyfriend hardly spoke 2 words to the man on reception on arrival perhaps didn't help (his shyness often comes across as rudeness).

The hotel is obviously going through some major updates, the hotel entrance is far more modern than the rest of the hotel but it was nice enough.

The room was very spacious and the bedding was clean! (two things I hate in hotels is patterned bedding and grotty carpets but this hotel failed on neither). In the room there was also a large wardrobe and draws, a desk, hairdryer, two mirrors (may hotels I have visited do not have full length mirrors which makes getting ready rather tricky!), phone, radio alarm clock and flat screen TV aswell as tea and coffee making facilities.

The bathroom was small but there were plenty of fresh fluffy towels on a heated towel rack and basic toiletries supplied.

The continental breakfast was good.

We would definitely stay here again if I was in the area, it was a great find, excellent value for money, very comfy bed and shops and tube station just around the corner!

We were in room 100 and cannot speak for other guest's room but I would ignore all the negative reviews- unless you're looking for a 5 star experience I would recommend this hotel to you.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple