“pure amazement”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“pure amazement”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I come here quite often, the staff are always so friendly, the food is tasty and the atmosphere is the best in south west london! The oompah brass band on saturday nights are pure amazement, I would most definitely recommend this place to everyone!

• Visited May 2014

“A great night”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We had a fantastic night at the Oktoberfest Pub in Fulham on Tuesday.
The hospitality and the Oompah band were amazing. The food was hearty, needed to soak up the great selection of beer. All of our party enjotyed it very much.

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Munich on west London's doorstep”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

After being to Munich a few times I have found a great bar on the Fulham road! The Octoberfest Bar. I stop by frequently for my Franziskaner! Saturday nights are brilliant. Full Oompah band and many a stein to be had makes a great night out and the closest experience of Munich or Germany you could get without actually having to travel there! Food is tops. Full authentic. Beer range is first class. Staff are very friendly and love to have a chat about German beer and anything Bavarian. It's also the official UK fan base for Bayern Munchen so it's a great place to watch any Bundesliga games and also any other football/rugby. I'll be back and back again!

“Amazing place!!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Visited with my partner this weekend just gone

the place as a whole has a great feel to it, all authentic German decoration and German people inside too. slight negative is I didn't really like the seat layout as its kind of tables and benches and you could end up sat with others but we managed to get our own, all depends on time of arrival.

Food was brilliant, we had a German sausage platter to share, it stated "challenge for one" on the menu, id like to meet any one person that could eat it all!!! size of plate was massive, but quality was top, the pretzels were actually the best thing ive ever tasted!!

despite the slight seating problem I would definitely recommend this to everyone, was simply brilliant!

• Visited March 2014
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Mmmm...Pork Knuckles”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Used to walk past this place often when working in London but never made it in. Went there on a Tuesday night whilst staying in nearby Putney for a few days and so glad I did.
For any fans of World Beers, this is a great place with an extensive selection of draft and bottled German lagers to try out. The food menu is limited, but authentic, with plenty of sausages and sauerkraut on offer. However, the Pork Knuckle was defintely worth waiting for (it takes around 45mins to prepare, giving you more opportunity to enjoy the liquid refreshment).My appetite was well and truly sated by my dinner and how anyone manages to complete their Lumberjack challenge is beyond me... Will definitely be returning next time I'm in town.

• Visited February 2014