“Something different.”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
London
“Something different.”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Looking for a place suitable for a range of ages - thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Started with cocktails - which were a bit like alcoholic slush puppies (not cheap, but we were celebrating).
We helped ourselves to salads - a little disappointing, plenty of choice, but all a bit tasteless. The real star of the show is the meat - endless amounts of meat - chicken, steak, lamb, sausages - it just keeps on coming, prepared in different ways - all delicious. The only problem we found was that the order in which it arrived wasn't very varied - we got 4 different types of steak one after the other, then lots of chicken. We discovered a bit late that you can ask for specific things, so one of our party asked for some sausages - we were given a choice and they arrived almost immediately. My advice is that if you fancy something specific - ask for it early - I was too full for a sausage. Also - the pineapple is wonderful - I was a bit sceptical about the concept of grilled pineapple a bit odd as part of a main course - but it really helped that over full feeling. All in all ah fun evening.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“an experience”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

my daughter who lives in london knows that i like meat in all its forms and so suggested EL VAQUERO
we arrived at the appointed time and were seated by the maitre d who explained the meaning of the lights on the table .green for service and red for finished.
drinks were ordered and promtly received along with a bowl of chips.
then the service started,a never ending array of meat and chicken cooked in many different styles,all on skewers.DELICIOUS.
i forgot to mention the extensive salad buffet which you helped yourself at the start of the service.
to finish grilled pineapple sliced at the table]
unable to even look at the dessert menu. STUFFED

2 Thank scouse168
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
“El carne”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

A friend recommended this place and it did Not disappoint. Not only was the food fantastic the staff could not do enough to make us welcome. The food came every few minutes with recommendations and suggestions. Left feeling full and very fontenot. Glad I parked a little up the road as I needed the walk.
Highly recommended.

1 Thank Jerry B
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for meat lovers”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

The meat is lovely, beautifully cooked and keeps on coming. I've been here four times and always enjoyed great service. Once, my group of friends were the last people left in the restaurant and instead of fearing they would try to get rid of us quickly they took delight in offering us as many extra servings as we could eat. It's not cheap but considering you are served unlimited quality meat to your plate I think it's pretty good value. Advice: go on an empty stomach. Whilst they have veggie options in the buffet I think I would feel a bit cruel taking a vegetarian here. I don't understand the negative reviews.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Stephen G
uk
“Meat induced coma”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Word of warning-do not come here on a first date. You don't want to disgust your date into never seeing you again. After eating meat nonstop for a good half hour I entered into some sort of drug induced state-did I stop? Hell no. After recovering from meat sweats, we decided go hard or go home. Queue the salted caramel cheesecake...amazing. All in all, I felt like I'd died and was in heaven.

4 Thank rebeccadebono