“Truly Unique”

Cuisines: Argentinean, Barbecue, Brazilian, South American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I Visited for my first time the restaurant in whetstone last week with 3 friends and I was surprised by the quality of the food and the originality of the concept and atmosphere. Highly recommended if you fancy something different.
I lost count of the many different kind of meat they served us and we ended up having to tell to the waiters we couldn't eat no more. Every single piece of meat is worth to try, including the chicken hearts.
For next week I have my reservation for the mill hill restaurant already booked!!!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

If you LOVE BBQ than this is the right place to go. Excellent food, great atmosphere, beautiful waiters who have lovely smile. Definitely will come back with whole family!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

This dining experience was a treat, as we didn't know our friends had booked it. Wow, what a nice surprise, especially if you like good quality, well cooked meat. I think I tried all the meats on offer including for the first time, chicken hearts, Mmm! The salad bar had something for everyone and my husband has a gluten allergy, but was satisfied by their menu. However we took our own GF bread and the were more than happy to warm it for him. A great family friendly atmosphere all the staff were helpful and friendly. I cannot wait to go back, even though I live 100 miles away. Didn't pay the bill but upon looking at their menu online I discovered it was very well priced.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I visited this restaurant with my family following a recommendation. I was told it was "all you can eat". The concept of it was good - if your light is on green the waiters would come around with the meat and you can help yourself. However, after a little while or so we noticed that the waiters were deliberately avoiding our table. We sat there with our green light on waiting for more food. On a couple of occassions, we had to call the waiter and was greeted by a dirty look and shaking of the head. In the end we decided to leave even though my dad was still left hungry- the rest of us filled ourselves up on the salad. We left feeling really disapointed and our night slightly ruined. I will not be returning to this restaurant, nor recommend it to any of my friends or family.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We had our works Christmas meal in El Vaquero,Whetstone.Brilliant night,service was excellent ,lovely,friendly staff.
We enjoyed our night so much,my husband decided to book a table in Hale lane,Mill Hill the following week.We were so dissatisfied with the service,had to wait for meat to be cooked and when it eventually came to our table on the few occasions,it was so rare that my husband and son could not eat it.
We decided to leave after an hour,the waitress asked us why were leaving so early,I explained that there was no point in staying as no one was serving our table!
My son couldn't understand why we had been raving about this place
Would definitely go back to the Whetstone branch.
Definitely NOT Mill Hill