“Excellent Italian place”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Description: Traditional Italian restaurant and pizzeria with a wide range menu from across the regions
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very good pizza, maybe the best in Victoria. The staff is very helpful and nice, always with a smile. Defo will return!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

great little authentic italian restaurant! value for money, excellent customer service and amazing food, tasted just like my nonnas! felt like i was in italy

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I usually try to avoid Italian restaurants abroad as I know the food won't be the same as back home. This restaurant surprised me not only because of the food that as I was expecting would not be as good as in Italy, but also for the bad atmosphere overall.
It starts with the table which you can't choose. The manager shows you the options even when the restaurant is empty. Then I tried to order quickly as I was in a rush and I hear from the waitress "look I can't take your order because the kitchen is in a kind of a mess, only the manager can take orders", second bad start. The there is this insistence in speaking Italian all along, that, would be fine for the first 5 minutes, after all we are in an Italian restaurant, but then it gets boring and useless, I mean if I go to an Indian restaurant they are not trying to speak Indian all the time. Then It comes the food: way too salty! You don't even taste the ingredients because everything is covered by the salt.
All in all, I didn't like this restaurant. I do not recommend it and you would be better off trying some spot near Piccadilly or other sightseeings around the city. After all you are in London and what you won't lack are options.

2  Thank agiacotto
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Visited o sole mio early evening mid week and it was very quiet, menu was a bit uninspiring and specials a bit pricey.Food was cooked well and staff were efficient and friendly, so not a bad restaurant, just a bit expensive for what you get.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

It is a typical neighborhood Italian restaurant. We went with friends (native Londoners) who love it. We liked it, but it is nothing spectacular. A bit pricey, but then again so is most of London. It is family friendly and run by nice Italians.