4,399 results
All reviews hammersmith tube station cosmos tour hammersmith apollo executive room large hotel buffet breakfast nespresso machine heathrow airport family room few minutes walk full english west end computers sofa gig pubs iron
Reviewed October 8, 2018

As a regular stayer in the Accor hotel brand this was the first hotel where the hotel staff paid no respect to the loyalty of the customer. The hotel itself is well sited for a visit to London and the rooms were adequate and clean.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelLondonWest, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel London West, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear Curious502076,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay with us at Novotel London West.

I'm very sorry to hear that our service didn't meet your expectation, please accept my most sincere apologies.

Feel free to contact me directly to share more details about your experience.

Sincerely

Angela Finocchiaro
Guest Experience Manager
angela.finocchiaro@accor.com

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights whilst on business. The entrance is very modern and gives a good first impression. I was staying in room 4066, on the 4th floor. The room was very tired, carpets desperately in need of replacing and all the fixtures and fittings were old and shabby.
The hotel also had an awful stench, which really was the worst element of the hotel. On the positive side the staff were very friendly and helpful, and the hotel’s breakfast was great. If they were to refurbish all the rooms, and sort out the horrendous smell, i might return, otherwise i would book elsewhere (i book the travel for our entire company, so it will be a shame not to return)

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
NovotelLondonWest, Guest Relations Officer at Novotel London West, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Dear Mike2222Southampton,

Thank you very much for sharing your honest feedback regarding your stay at Novotel London West.

I was disappointed to read that you encountered some issues in the room you stayed. Please let me apologise for the inconvenience this caused. I have shared your message with our team including our Rooms Division and House Keeping Managers so that we investigate and address it as soon as possible.

Should you give us another opportunity, please feel free to contact me directly and I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Kind regards,
Misong

Reviewed September 29, 2018

Well ... what a surprise ... what service ! ... what a fabulous meal ! Here at the festival of sound exhibition ... thought about finding a local restaurant ... but decided to eat at Artisan ... beautiful ... absolutely dFirst class five star meal ... so we went back for a second night ... congratulations to the chef and staff Rodrigo and Yeden ...
BRILLIANT .... 10 out of 10

Room tip: If you stay here ... you must eat at Artisan
Trip type: Traveled on business
NovotelLondonWest, Guest Relations Officer at Novotel London West, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review for our Artisan Restaurant. We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience and enjoyed your meal!

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will be sure to pass on your comments to the restaurant team. I can only hope you enjoyed the Festival of Sound as much as you enjoyed your meal! It was a pleasure to have hosted the event.

We certainly look forward to serving you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 29, 2018

After a busy day I still truly enjoy the dinner buffet in the hotel.. I feel relaxed knowing I can enjoy it and go back up to my room. The salads are excellent and the hot meals are tastefully prepared. There is always one carving dish with nice accompaniments.
The most special part for me is the staff here. So pleasant, sincere, warm and professional. They are really the best. My special thanks goes to Antonia who remember her guests, ensures they have had a great evening. Celia is so sweet, attentive and has a very genuine attitude. Yeleen is so friendly, speaks to the guests and also ensures the guests enjoy their meal. The three of them are just excellent and it would never be so perfect without them. My sincere thanks to them.. keep it up!!

3  Thank Nadia k

Dear Nadia K,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your experience at our Aroma Restaurant. We are glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed our dinner buffet and service. Your comments mean so much to us; I will be sure to pass on your comments to the restaurant team!

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I hope we are able to welcome you back again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 28, 2018

Overall, this was a three-star experience. We arrived after a long-haul flight from the states and were denied early check-in, which is understandable. That said, the front desk was not forthcoming with any helpful information at that time. We had to specifically ask where the restrooms were located, whether luggage storage was an option, and where it was located. The theme of service at this hotel was extremely reactive, rather than proactive, and this was just the first example.

In the room itself, which was large particularly by European standards, the shower was moldy, the Nespresso machine was broken, and the AC had to be checked out by staff. These things were attended to, but again, not in a timely or proactive way. In general, the hotel standard of cleanliness left a bit to be desired.

For location (super convenient to all public transportation!) and room size, it gets 3 stars.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
NovotelLondonWest, Guest Relations Officer at Novotel London West, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2018

Dear Meg6000,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at the Novotel London West. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it is apparent in this case that we fell short.

I understand that you encountered an inconvenience with the lack of information you were provided with when you arrived and in-room facilities. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for this.

Should you give us another opportunity, please feel free to contact us directly and I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Warm regards,