I travelled by tube. I used my phone as a satnav to find it. As far as I can tell you enter though a roadway under the hotel. If you arrive by car or coach you get dropped off by the door. The look inside the hotel is modern. The multi lingual staff are efficient and friendly. The room was the standard fare and as expected. The hotel is very big and caters for conferences. Breakfast was good but not exceptional. Still no real decaff coffee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and enjoy comfort and spaciousness in one of our 630 bedrooms. Choose from three superb dining options: our Lounge bar combining creative dishes with traditional bar snacks and a host of exciting cocktails, the Aroma restaurant offering an array of cuisine buffet style or our Artisan Grill offering simple modern dishes in elegant surroundings. Just minutes from three of London's main tube line (Piccadilly, District and Hammersmith & City) and located in the heart of Hammersmith; Novotel London West is ideally located for trips to Westfield London, Harrods & Kensington High Street. Also conveniently located to Heathrow Airport with excellent road & rail links to the rest of the UK. This large & modern hotel offers extensive and flexible meeting & events facilities (up to 2,000) plus on-site parking (chargeable), fitness suite and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Novotel London West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London West Hotel London
- Accor London West
- London Novotel
- Novotel London West England