I stayed at this hotel as part of a week-long coach tour of Britain; reservations and payment were made by the Cosmos/Globus vacation group.
As with another Novotel in which we stayed while in the UK, this hotel suffered from a lack of English speaking staff at reception and in the dining room. Front desk could handle the basics with some effort but were unable to engage the guests/welcome them beyond a memorized script. In the dining room, wait staffs' command of the language was limited to coffee/tea - yes/no. A request for "no milk" was met with a blank stare as were other attempts to engage.
Seems Novotel has chosen to hire the lowest-cost staff without attention to ability and to forego the staff training that would foster a welcoming environment, relying on modern and well furnished rooms to make up for poor service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located for easy access to all of London’s key business districts as well as historical, cultural and social attractions, Novotel London West is also conveniently close to Heathrow airport and has excellent road and rail links to the rest of the United Kingdom. This large, modern hotel offers guests a selection of different dining options as well as an extensive fitness centre, secure on-site parking, business services and meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London West Hotel London
- Accor London West
- London Novotel
- Novotel London West England