Optimal location (within "long" walking distance to several sites), with a well served Piccadilly Line tube station just 100 metres away. This is the very old CUNARD Hotel, which was taken over by Novotel I guess in the 90s and now totally renewed.
Rooms lack a bit of personality, but beds are of great comfort. Poor TV channel choice (what the heck, not that I am in London to watch the tube, but there was no CNN...), Eating is superb, rich buffet breakfast and dinner with wide selection of food.
All in all, a very positive experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located for easy access to all of London’s key business districts as well as historical, cultural and social attractions, Novotel London West is also conveniently close to Heathrow airport and has excellent road and rail links to the rest of the United Kingdom. This large, modern hotel offers guests a selection of different dining options as well as an extensive fitness centre, secure on-site parking, business services and meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Novotel London West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London West Hotel London
- Accor London West
- London Novotel
- Novotel London West England