My husband and I stayed for two nights in August as we were attending the Rugby League Challenge cup final at Wembley. We have stayed at Novotel in Edinburgh and in Southampton so knew what to expect but this hotel really was outstanding. The rooms are clean with all the trappings you might need. Thankfully the double glazing was very efficient as we were next to the Hammersmith flyover! The breakfast was excellent with lots of choices and although it was very busy, the hotel was full, we didn't have to wait for long. What impressed me most was the restaurant for dinner, it was like dining at a top class London restaurant. The food was delicious as was the wine. A thoroughly enjoyable stay. My only complaint was that I found the bed very hard but I managed to get a good night's sleep. Oh and I loved the coffee machine in the bedroom!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located for easy access to all of London’s key business districts as well as historical, cultural and social attractions, Novotel London West is also conveniently close to Heathrow airport and has excellent road and rail links to the rest of the United Kingdom. This large, modern hotel offers guests a selection of different dining options as well as an extensive fitness centre, secure on-site parking, business services and meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London West Hotel London
- Accor London West
- London Novotel
- Novotel London West England