Traveled down to London for a few days to catch up with some friends and stayed in a hotel local to them all. I was in town for a few days but spent little time in the hotel - which made it even more impressive when the manager remembered my name and greeted me for breakfast.
He (I think his name was Tim or Tom) made traveling so far from home, alone far less daunting and made a great trip of it all.
Breakfast was amazing too - food was fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fantastic hotel for business travellers and people on the move. Whether you're in London for business or pleasure, Thistle Euston is one of the few hotels near Euston Station making it the ideal hotel for overnight or longer stays. At Thistle Euston, we have 362 newly refurbished bedrooms, including Standard, Deluxe and Executive rooms, and 10 meeting rooms, the largest seating 100 people theatre-style. Business guests now also benefit from a new meet-and-greet point, a break-out area featuring high tables with laptop sockets and Costa coffee at a touch of a button. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Thistle Euston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Euston London, England
- Thistle Euston Hotel London