We stayed here again at Easter 2014 - 17th to 21st April. Had a Grand Room (Room 650) this time....well worth the extra pounds....beautiful, spacious, well appointed room, good bathroom - with a very comfortable bed - important. Perfect ! I love the breakfast at this hotel...and that it is included in the room price..... A real genuine buffet English breakfast - how I like to start the day in London ! - even with black pudding and English bangers ! Location is very convenient - we mainly use the busses (and walk....) in London - Direct buss to Piccadilly Circus area from accross the road. Very firendly & efficient check-in and check out....we arrived very early from Norway and they let us check in and use the room immediatly (was about 11am in the morning) - thank you...appreciated this. Recommend the hotel to all types of guest...young, old, couples, families - enjoy your stay ! Thank you The Rembrandt for helping us have a great holiday in London...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England