Stayed here for one night when seeing a show at the Royal Albert Hall. The hotel is in a perfect location, just 5 mins walk away from the Royal Albert Hall. It is also perfectly located for the V&A museum, which is just across the road. We also walked to Harrods from the hotel, which was only around a 5 minute walk away, the South Kensington tube station is also within walking distance.
The room itself was lovely, very spacious for London, with everything you need for a short stay, including a hairdryer, minibar, toiletries and bath robes. Bed was extremely comfortable, only issue we had with the room was the air conditioning unit was very loud, however we turned it off and it was fine. This may have been an issue in hotter weather though.
Breakfast was nice, presented as a self-serve buffet, with tea and coffee served at your table. Food was plentiful and tasty, although several items were colder then I would have like, especially the scrambled egg.
Overall it was a very pleasant stay, and I would recommend to family and friends and would stay again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England