i was treated for my 60th birthday to a stay in london & a show , by my sister, we had a ,wonderful time. Hotel was very clean, room 135 had double french windows overlooking V&A museum, very comfortable beds a little road noise (but who goes to London for peace & quiet) .Breakfast was lovely , staff were very friendly. I would definately return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England