The Rembrandt Hotel is just five minutes walk from Harrods and The Tube. The staff are all very friendly and efficient. The room (167) was larger than we normally get in London, it was clean and the bed comfortable and lovely and big. The bathroom is very small but adequate. The room really needs repainted. The floors squeak and the squeaking from the room above kept us awake. There was no pen provided only a pencil, I don't like completing "Comment Cards" in pencil. There is a great variety at breakfast and very nice, just not hot enough, I realise it's hard when catering for so many and the breakfast room was always busy when we were there. The staff were all friendly and helpful. We had a meal in the bar (the Dining Room was empty) and it was lovely. I would recommend this hotel for convenience, cleanliness and been friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England