We stopped in an executive king room, which was plenty big enough with a large king bed, plenty of floor space and a double dressing table/desk unit. Balcony overlooked the V&A museum. The staff were very friendly and everywhere was spotless.
Full price might have been a bit expensive but we got a good deal through Secret Escapes.
Would definately spot ther again at the right price.
The Victoria & Albert Museum was just across the road and free to enter - well worth half a day to go round.
Next door is the Natural History Museum, this was busier with a queue to get in but worth another half day if you like your museums.
Less than 5 minutes walk you can get to Harrods, which was worth a visit during the Xmas festivities to see the lights and the window decorations.
You are also only a 10 minute taxi or bus ride from the Oxford St - Regent Rd shopping district.
You also get a very decent full English buffet breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England