Booked in here for a week, as we could walk to our various interests or easily get a bus or tube.
Our room was compact but adequate. We know how small some other hotel rooms are, and this had a full size bath and we requested a superior double overlooking the garden at the back, so it was quiet. Great that you can actually open the window if you wish.
Breakfast choice was very indulgent. A good energy boost for days of exploring. Walking only a few blocks to Harrods and being right across from the V&A was the icing on the cake. A sort of old fashioned decor and ambiance, but with all mod. cons. We had one of the newly refurbished rooms. A lovely comfortable base for our London week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England