We chose this hotel as part of a package with British Airways. We liked it. Our room was modern, clean and larger than we anticipated with twin beds and a sitting area. Bathroom was large enough and modern. Beds were comfy apart from the heavy duvet cover which was too hot for me. This is a problem with many British hotels. The staff helped me sort out a minor problem. A warning to those arriving by car: drop the bags and leave immediately otherwise a cop will jump on you for parking in a loading zone. I just managed to talk my way out of ticket. The included breakfast was full English and very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England