As we like long weekends in London this hotel provides a good location near tube stations and the centre.
We went to a carol concert at the Royal Albert hall just before Christmas, third year running, and the hotel is within walking distance.
Harrods is just up the road and is a comfortable walk from the hotel.
It is a good four star hotel with excellent service for this level of hotel.
We have always found the price very reasonable for London if you book early enough.
The breakfast is superb and varied.
We like the atmosphere and the decor is inviting.
I like to drive to London and always warn that I wish them to park my car when we have unloaded the luggage.
In the main this has not been an issue.
We will certainly return this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England