We stayed at the Rembrandt for one night as it was so convenient for The Albert Hall. The hotel was very clean and of smart appearance. The Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. The room was of an adequate size and tastefully furnished. However the bed was very soft and the TV was slow to work. The bathroom only had a shower which was a bit disappointing as I would have liked a bath. The breakfast was reasonable but no porridge was on offer. The hotel were able to offer gluten free bread as I had requested, however it was inedible! For one night it was fine as the location was brilliant and there was hardly any traffic noise. Not a bad experience overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England